GLOCESTER COUNTRY CLUB – GOLF COURSE SUPERINTENDENT
Glocester Country Club, 121 Wentworth Avenue, Harmony, RI
Annual compensation: $65,000 to $85,000, with association dues
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Course Superintendent:
• Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with degree preference in agronomy/ horticulture/ plant/soil science; and two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Pesticide License.
Key Responsibilities of the Golf Course Superintendent:
• Prepares and submits annual golf course maintenance budget and capital plans.
• Plans, organizes and directs the maintenance, renovation and improvement of entire golf course, appurtenant areas, practice areas, and other club areas servicing the golf course.
• Proper maintenance of equipment.
• Procures supplies and materials within budgetary limitations.
• Ensures proper mixing, calibration, and application of all chemical/fertilizers/pesticides used on the course.
• Reconciles and provides timely coding of all invoices, payroll and other required documents.
• Ensures compliance with all club policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
• Hiring, management and training of ground crew members. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Other projects or work as directed by the Board.
How To Apply:
Please forward resume to Jack Judge at email@example.com.