Brockton Country Club is a 9 Hole Private Country Club located on 42 acres in Brockton/West Bridgewater MA.
The position is for a working Golf Course Superintendent with 3-5 years experience as a course superintendent or 1st assistant. Position is available January 1, 2021.
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
- 3-5 years experience as a golf course superintendent or 1st assistant
- Turf Management Degree is a plus
- Pesticide/chemical application license
- Safe use of mixing and application of chemicals and other commercial products
- Ability to order and maintain chemical products inventory using approved vendors
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to operate, repair and diagnose all pieces of golf course equipment used at BCC
- Operation and repair of irrigation system including pump, control boxes and irrigation heads
- Knowledge of turf grass maintenance of greens fairways rough and bunkers
- Ability to recruit and train staff on all golf course operations
- Knowledge of the game of golf and the ability to maintain the golf course with minimum disruption to Members
The successful candidate will report to BCC President BCC Treasurer and Greens Chairman. Will attend BCC Board Meetings to document expenditures and course conditions and issues on a monthly basis if requested.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to: Peter Gill via email email@example.com