The Club at New Seabury, Mashpee, Massachusetts
Responsible for managing the Golf Course Maintenance Department in collaboration with the Director of Golf Course Maintenance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establish, implement and delegate daily work schedule.
• Perform IPM techniques to properly diagnose and treat turf problems.
• Calibrate and apply turf grass nutrients and controls.
• Train and oversee work crew for quality and quantity performance.
• Maintain and record golf course supply inventory.
• Communicate with Pro Shop pertinent information regarding status of golf courses such as frost and other weather related issues.
• Scouts disease and pests on golf courses.
• Responsible for appropriate mixture and application of fertilizer and chemicals.
• Completes minor repairs on equipment.
• Maintains parts and supply inventories.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Company at its discretion from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
• Knowledge of tools, methods and materials used in grounds and golf course construction, landscaped area maintenance work and building maintenance and improvement.
• Ability to operate trucks and light motorized equipment.
• Working knowledge of basic electricity and hydraulics related to an irrigation system, including automatic valves and controllers and various types of pumps and pumping systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of education and experience
• At least three years’ experience in golf course maintenance
• Pesticide application experience
Please send resume to Scott Nickerson at and Chris Tufts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 31, 2019