Willowbend is seeking an Equipment Manager.
Willowbend is not just a club — it is a lifestyle. Here on the shore of Shoestring Bay, resident and non-resident club members enjoy unsurpassed amenities and experiences across every aspect of club life while they create friendships that last a lifetime. No matter what you like to do to relax and have fun, unwavering attention to detail ensures that the Willowbend lifestyle is one of relaxed sophistication and enjoyment. Willowbend offers 27 holes of championship golf on three meticulously maintained nines, along with a full calendar of golf events and practice facilities featuring the Cape's only Toptracer Range allowing members the latest and greatest technology to make practice more productive, fun and engaging. For many years the home of the Willowbend Children’s Charity Pro-Am, the course at Willowbend makes the most of its dramatic setting as it winds along Shoestring Bay and through the property’s beautiful working cranberry bogs.
The Equipment Manager for the Golf Maintenance Department coordinates and oversees a comprehensive preventive maintenance program under the direction of the Director of Agronomy. The Equipment Manager will also have the support of a Turf Technician, whom he/she will be responsible to direct and supervise to accomplish department goals.
- Heavily focused on Toro equipment with some John Deere mixed in
- Maintains a preventive maintenance program for all equipment including but not limited to golf course
- Creates schedules and directs mechanics to achieve daily/annual departmental goals
- Ensures all equipment is operational and safe for daily use
- Repairs, adjust and grind cutting units on various mowing equipment (Foley grinders)
- Prioritizes equipment repair and maintenance work to fit the needs of the golf course
- Maintains accurate records of repairs and preventive maintenance with use of computer
- Checks performance of and makes timely repairs to equipment on the course if needed
- Maintains a preventive maintenance program within budget on all equipment, and purchases repair parts and supplies
- Willingness to participate in continuing education
- Knowledge of gas and diesel engines, electrical systems, hydraulic systems
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior grinding experience a plus
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Salary compensation is dependent on experience.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Sick Leave, 401K, Facility Use, Uniforms
Director of Agronomy